Recent reports indicate that the cannabidiol (CBD) market is estimated to grow by 700 percent by 2020, and a report by market intelligence firm Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market will grow to $2.1 billion by 2020, an astronomical jump in value compared to last year’s CBD market of $202 million.
Studies show that cannabidiol (CBD) possesses an array of therapeutic benefits, including antioxidant and neuroprotective properties. CBD products can be derived from industrial hemp plants or marijuana plants.
- CBD is an ideal component of a pre- and post-workout regimen.
- CBD works as an anti-inflammatory and relieves muscle spasms.
- CBD also works to relieve pain.
- CBD protects the heart, lungs and brain. Often essential when it comes to high-intensity and competitive training
- CBD reduces nausea, increases appetite and aids sleep
For The Earth Corp. (OTC: FTEG) has already one foot in the rapidly expanding sixty-billion-dollar CBD pet industry market. Last month, the company announced that the acquisition of Macs and Buddy was completed and both are now fully owned subsidiaries of For the Earth Corporation. WWW.MACSANDBUDDY.COM This acquisition will allow ‘For The Earth’ to have a strong entry into the pet industry,” stated Nelson Grist. Macs and Buddy has done extensive research into the benefits of CBD and pets. FTEG will offer enhanced marketing and awareness to the entire Macs and Buddy line.
3 Good Reasons to own For The Earth Corp. (OTC: FTEG):
• The CBD market for pets is expected to grow by 3 to 5 percent annually, bringing the pet supplement market to $1.6B dollars by 2020.
• In 2017, sales of cannabis products marketed for pets at medical and adult-use cannabis dispensaries was nearly $7 million in California, Colorado, Oregon and Washington, according to BDS Analytics. In Colorado, sales of pet products grew 49 per cent in 2017, versus growth across all product categories at 15 per cent, it said.
• Dosing pets with CBD is an emerging trend among pet owners in the US and internationally. Medical studies have shown CBD to have a potent anti-arthritic therapeutic action, also including benefits for nausea, seizures, anxiety, and cancer.
Marijuana Company of America, Inc. (OTC: MCOA) recently announced that its wholly owned subsidiary hempSMART™, Ltd. has successfully completed the first month of signups for its UK prelaunch. The Company’s UK division has implemented a regional office, customer service team and a distribution center that has been established by personnel with several years of experience in the network marketing sector.
On March 9th the Company will celebrate the opening of hempSMART UK with a launch event in London. This event is expected to be sold out, as a large number of Associates have already purchased tickets. We have several international speakers attending and associates travelling from all over the UK.
Last month, Diamond CBD Inc.,wholly owned subsidiary of PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. (OTC: POTN) announced that it is presenting its popular line of Diamond CBD oils, edibles, and creams to several large pharmacy chains.
Recently passed federal legislation that legalizes industrial hemp production in the United States has generated increased mainstream acceptance of CBD-based products and drawn interest from retailers looking to capitalize on the public’s desire for products that reduce stress and anxiety.
“Our array of CBD products already play an active role in the wellness routine of thousands of Americans,” said Kevin Hagen, CEO of Diamond CBD parent company PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. “That’s why we are happy to present the benefits of CBD and our popular oils, edibles and beauty products to several large pharmacy chains in the days ahead.”