Here are 3 good reasons that makes American Premium Water Corporation one of the top undervalued small cap stocks to consider buying in 2019
1. Aquisitions and Partnerships
- American Premium Water Corp. Acquisition of Two CBD and THC Cosmetic and Lifestyle Brands
- American Premium Water Corp. agreement with Cutting Edge Beverages to be the Company’s distribution agent in the Northeast. Cutting Edge Beverages has relationships with large grocery chains, natural health stores, convenience stores, and independent retailers
- American Premium Water Corp. announcement that its LALPINA CBD beverage will be sold with Fit Food Fresh (https://www.fitfoodfresh.com) in southern Florida along with its fresh prepared food plans. Fit Food Fresh, which is the highest rated food delivery program in South Florida, services customers Palm Beach, Dade, Browardand Martin counties, which,according the latest census figures, comprises 6,318,747 residents, the largest population concentration in Florida.
- American Premium Water Corp. announcement that it has signed and finalized a product license and sales distribution agreement with Canyon Create Corp. (“Canyon”) (www.canyoncreate.com), the maker of Vanexxe, a varicose vein cosmetic masker, and Prickly Pear, a CBD-infused acne skin cream, among other patented topical and cosmetic technologies.
- American Premium Water Corp. announcement that it’s LALPINA CBD beverage will be sold at Come Back Daily (www.comebackdaily.co) in New York, NY. Come Back Daily, located at 381 Broadway, in the TriBeca neighborhood of Manhattan, is New York City’s first CBD focused pop up store.
2. Price Targets
- SeeThru Equity, the leading small and microcap research firm, recently upgraded its price target for HIPH from $0.15 to $0.30
- Ludlow Research recently provided a short, speculative price target for the Company of $0.15-$0.20 a share
3. Financing Agreement
- American Premium Water Corp. recently announced that it has entered into a financing agreement with an institutional investor at a $0.40 valuation, ten times the current market valuation. As part of the agreement, a substantial portion of the Company’s convertible debt will be retired. The retirement will be reflected in the Company’s 1st quarter 2019 financials.
American Premium Water (OTC: HIPH) is a diversified luxury consumer products company focused on businesses in the health and beauty and biotech sectors. The company is focused on harnessing the powers of hydrogen and Nano technologies paired with cannabidiol (CBD) to treat health disorders and enhance quality of life. This business model aims to market emerging fashion brands by leveraging classic retail partners and incorporating disruptive blockchain technologies to expand the retail footprint. The company’s portfolio includes the LALPINA Hydro and LALPINA Hydro CBD brands (www.LalpinaInc.com), LALPINA Productions, LALPINA Records, Gents (www.gentsco.com), Worthy, and blockchain platform FashionCoinX (www.FashionCoinX.com).